The Waldorf Hilton
As one of the city's most iconic hotels which originally opened in 1908, a stay at The Waldorf Hilton is always one to remember. Blending Edwardian grandeur with modern comfort, our hotel sits in the centre of London’s theatre district and is just a four-minute walk from the Royal Opera House, Covent Garden, The British Museum, and Trafalgar Square. All within a mile of our door. Not to forget some of the city's best shopping destinations. Every stay is complimented by a visit to the pool with sauna and steam room, state of the art gym, bar and famous afternoon tea.
Enjoy an escape to the city, with The Waldorf as your home whilst you discover some of the best shopping destinations that the city has to offer.
The Waldorf Hilton Hotel Week London package includes:
- Book a Queen Standard double room and receive a complimentary upgrade to a Queen Superior Room
- English Breakfast for two served in the room or in our restaurant
- A Bottle of Pommery Champagne on arrival in room
- 2 Face Masks designed by Celebrated luxury fashion designer Paul Costelloe
- A Waldorf shopper Bag
- One way car service from the hotel to your local shopping destination (max 3 miles)
- A special discount card for selected local stores and restaurants valid during your stay
- A City guide featuring local retail map, guide to best shops and details on how to book exclusive in-store experiences
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Valid from 28th May to the end of June 2021