Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London
Sitting between glorious Royal Parkland and the buzz of central Knightsbridge, Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London is re-imagined and re-invented, offering the essence of timeless heritage coupled with contemporary flair and impeccable service.
As part of the most-extensive multi-million-pound restoration in the hotel's history, internationally-renowned designer Joyce Wang, oversaw the new design of all the rooms, suites and public areas, inspired by the natural beauty of neighbouring Hyde Park and the glamour of the 20th century Golden Age of travel.
The stunning re-imagining of The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, London along with the hotel’s destination restaurants and Mandarin Bar, were directed by esteemed New York designer Adam D Tihany.
Experience the ultimate London staycation at the Mandarin Oriental London and your Hotel Week London package includes:
- Overnight accommodation
- Full daily breakfast, served in the privacy of your guest room or in the hotel restaurant for one or two people
- An early check-in and late check-out to enable you to make the most of your stay
- Complimentary valet parking for one vehicle
- A bottle of Moet & Chandon Champagne
- A hotel credit of GBP 100 per stay when booking a room and GBP 250 when booking a suite
- Curate your stay further with a choice of one the following:
- Gastronomy – An Afternoon Tea picnic hamper to enjoy in the beautiful surroundings of Hyde Park or in your room
- Wellness – Inner strength Outer Strength consultation followed by 2 x 30 minute treatments
- MO Experience – Choose from a cocktail experience at Mandarin Bar led by our master mixologists and enjoy a tailor-made cocktail alongside one of our signature snacks OR a Sake tasting of 3 different varieties accompanied by a food pairing in The Rosebery Lounge
Prices Prices start from £740 per night
Valid from 28th May to the end of June 2021