100 Queen's Gate
100 Queen's Gate was the former home of Victorian aristocrat William Alexander and has been stunningly transformed into a luxury hotel that embraces the building's heritage and pays homage to the Curio sense of place. Located in the heart of Kensington and just a short walk from world-class attractions, unrivalled outdoor space, and a vast selection of restaurants and shops. Where can you be better placed for a family stay in London?
You are invited to make this your London base for new travels and adventures, as it was for William Alexander before you.
Enjoy a stunning family break at 100 Queen’s Gate and your Hotel Week London package will include the following:
- Two-bedroom Interconnecting Family Room, with a complimentary upgrade to a Duplex Suite Interconnecting Family Room subject to availability
- A complimentary second night stay
- Breakfast for a family of up to four
- Complimentary meals for children under 5 when accompanied by paying adults
- £50 credit per stay to be used on food and drink at the hotel
- 2 vouchers per child, per stay, to enjoy some sweet treats. Choose from ice cream sundaes, popcorn, or hot chocolate and marshmallows
- A special backpack filled with goodies for each child, including toys from the official Natural History Museum collection
- Children's room amenities including slippers, bathrobes and toiletries
- Unlimited access to online games and children's magazines
- Late check out guaranteed
- A map to guide you on your exploration of our royal borough
- Chromecast TVs to stream Netflix, Amazon Prime and more, from your own devices to our 49-inch flat-screen TVs
Valid from 28th May to the end of June 2021.
Just book your first night on the system and our Hotel Reservations Team will be in touch to confirm the details of your complimentary second night.